2022 Annual Maritime Dinner
Honoring Chairman Ric Campo, Port Houston
Bayou City Event Center9401 Knight Rd
Houston, TX 77045
* Registration open until 8/12/22 at 2:45 PM (CDT)
Click here for attendee information.
Please note, this event is sold out and we cannot accept additional reservations.
Queen of the Fleet Sponsors
Ric Campo, chairman of the Port Commission of the Port of Houston Authority (“Port Houston”), has been named the Port Bureau's 2022 Maritime Leader of the Year. Campo will be honored at our Annual Maritime Dinner on August 20, 2022. The Port Bureau Board of Directors named Campo as the 2022 honoree for his steadfast commitment to improving the greater Houston port region.
The Annual Maritime Dinner is supported by Title Sponsor Port Houston and Queen of the Fleet Sponsors: Camden, Callan Marine, Enterprise Products Partners, Kinder Morgan, and Kirby. Proceeds from the Annual Maritime Dinner support the Port Bureau’s regional maritime advocacy efforts.
- Includes reserved table of 10 (2 tables included with Title Sponsor)
- Logo or company name recognition in sponsor presentation and all print and digital media, commensurate with level
- Location in ballroom is commensurate with level and date of registration
- Includes 2 tickets seated together ($700 value)
- Premium logo recognition at event, in sponsor presentation, and all print and digital media
All guests receive:
- Cocktail reception with open bar
- Gourmet dinner
- Complimentary valet
Please note: Sponsorship commitments must be received by August 5, 2022, to be guaranteed print recognition.
Watch a recap of the 2021 Maritime Dinner:
For More Information:
Silent Auction Underwriters
Moran Shipping Agencies, Inc.
Avenida Brazil Churrascaria
Buffalo Marine Service, Inc.
Bay Oaks Country Club
Children's Museum of Houston
Houston Axe Throwing
L & D Events
Little Beakers Science Lab for Kids
St. Arnold Brewing Co.