610 East Loop/Hwy 225 Weekend Closure April 29-May 2
Upcoming Closures for Roadway/Bridge Repair
From Harris County OEM:
The following locations will have TOTAL CLOSURE on Friday, April 29th beginning at 9PM until Monday, May 2 at 5AM. Motorists should expect delays and are strongly encouraged to seek alternate routes.
IH-610 East Loop:
- IH-610 Northbound Main-Lanes at SH-225.
- IH-610 Northbound Entrance Ramp from Manchester.
- IH-610 Northbound Exit Ramp to Lawndale.
- SH-225 Westbound Connector Ramp to IH-610 Northbound.
- SH-225 Eastbound Frontage Road at Broadway 1 inside (LT) lane closed.
- SH-225 Westbound at IH-610 East Loop Northbound.
- SH-225 Westbound from Allen Genoa to IH-610 Northbound. 2 outside (RT) lanes closed.
- SH-225 Westbound frontage road at Broadway. 1 U-turn Lane closed.
- SH-225 Westbound Exit Ramp to Broadway.
All Closures are subject to cancellation or modification due to adverse weather conditions.
Police Officers will be on site to assist with traffic.
Multiple Portable Changeable Message Signs were placed on Friday, 4/15/2022, to assist with advance notification of the closures and can be found at www.houstontranstar.org.