PIlotTracker Enhancements Elevate the User Experience for Vessel Movement Information in Houston
PilotTracker, a platform for viewing real-time pilot scheduling and vessel movement information in the port of Houston, has been enhanced to further the user experience.
As of May 16, users can see the following improved features in the PilotTracker application:
- Date and time range filtering feature on the Scheduled Time, Underway and Off Time columns
- An Ordered Time event (booking time) to the select columns / order filter
- A map hover popup on the vessel tooltip
- Added a picture placeholder on the vessel modal in the map view even if picture is not available
- All barges appear under the “Barges & Others” vessel type in the filters
PilotTracker is offered to Port Bureau members in collaboration with PortXchange, an innovative digital solutions provider supporting shipping companies and port communities worldwide in becoming more efficient and reducing their carbon footprint. PortXchange was founded under the belief that collaboration, digitization, and sustainability will shape the future of the shipping industry. They welcome subscriber feedback.